Lighting – we use it every day , it costs us money in increased power bills , but when combined with Home Automation in a Smart Home – we can do so much more.
Here are 5 ideas to get you started with Smart Lighting
- One touch of a button on an app that turns all lighting for a given room on/off; not just one light
- Double-tap the same button to turn everything (lighting, electronics, devices, etc.) in the room off
- Motion sensors in key areas can signal the Home Automation system to switch off lights when a room has been empty for a period of time
- Turn off lights automatically each morning when the kids leave for school
- Landscape lighting – have the lights come on brighter at sunset, but dim to 20% at 11pm to conserve energy